Our day classes are a mixture of demonstrations and hands on cooking/baking.
Menu One: 5th November and 5th March
- Ciabatta Bread
- Very Buttery Croissants
- Scottish Brie & Red Onion Chutney Soda Bread
- Sesame Seed Burger Buns
- Scotch Beef Burger & Various Toppings
Lunch: Scotch Beef Burger on Sesame Seed Burger Buns with Various Toppings
Class makes: All breads
Chef Demonstrates: Burger & Toppings
Menu Two: 17th December
- Focaccia Bread & Various Flavours
- Pain Au Chocolates
- Blue Murder & Sultana Soda Bread
- Garlic & Coriander Naan Breads
- Butter Chicken Curry & Basmati Rice
Lunch: Butter Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice and Garlic & Coriander Naan Breads
Class makes: All Breads
Chef Demonstrates: Butter Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the kitchen with our expert Head Chef where you will learn how to cook a range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the chance to meet the other guests in the class whilst enjoying tea/coffee and a fresh scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout the day to assist.
Once you’ve finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
* Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Day classes are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.