Chinese is one of the most popular take away cuisines in Britain. This class will teach you how to make your favourite dishes so you can treat the family without breaking the bank.
Menu for 21st November
- Duck, Sesame & Hoi Sin Spring Roll
- Sticky Peking Style Ribs
- Sweet & Sour Chicken with Egg Fried Rice
- Aromatic 5 Spice Pork Belly with Stir Fried Greens & Cashew Nuts
- Chilled Star Anise Scented Rice Pudding with Poached Plums & Cinnamon
Class makes: Duck, Sesame & Hoi Sin Spring Roll, Sticky Peking Style Ribs and Aromatic 5 Spice Pork Belly with Stir Fry Greens & Cashew Nuts
Chef demos: Egg Fried Rice and Deep Fried Banana Ice Cream with Vanilla Syrup
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the chance to meet the other guests in the class whilst enjoying tea/coffee and a fresh scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout the day to assist.
Once you’ve finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
* Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Day classes are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.