Menu for 9th May & 16th October:
- Asparagus Wrapped in Smoked Salmon + Hollandaise Sauce
- The Cook School Fish Supper with Mushy Peas
- Seared King Scallops with Scottish Black Pudding & Apple
- Pan Fried Fillet of Sea Bream with Saffron Cocotte Potatoes, Tenderstem Broccoli with Almonds & Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Raspberry Posset
Class makes: Asparagus wrapped in smoked salmon, seared king scallops with Scottish black pudding & Apple, Pan Fried Fillet of Sea Bream with Cocotte Potatoes and Lemon Beurre Blanc
Chef demonstrates: Hollandaise sauce, tenderstem broccoli with almonds and Raspberry Posset
Menu for 13th March & 13th June:
- Cullen Skink
- Home Cured Mackerel + Pickled Vegetables
- Salt + Pepper Squid With Lemon Mayonnaise
- Roasted Hake Fillet Wrapped in Pancetta + White Bean Cassoulet + Pesto
- Vanilla Cheesecake
Class makes: Cullen Skink, Cured Mackerel, Roasted Hake & Vanilla Cheesecake
Chef demos: Pickled Vegetables, Lemon Mayonnaise, White Bean Cassoulet & Pesto
Menu for 4th September:
- Seafood Risotto
- Poached Salmon with Lemon Mayonnaise + Rocket
- Thai Style Fishcake + Cucumber Salad
- Pan Fried Fillet of Halibut with Celeriac + Smoked Haddock Slaw
- Caramel Parfait with Honeycomb
Class makes: Seafood Risotto, Thai Style Fishcakes, Pan Fried Halibut with Celeriac + Smoked Haddock Slaw
Chef demos: Cucumber Salad, Caramel Parfait + Honeycomb
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the chance to meet the other guests in the class whilst enjoying tea/coffee and a fresh scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout the day to assist.
Once you’ve finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
* Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Day classes are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.