From salmon and squid to mussels and scallops, our Fish and Seafood evening covers it all!
You’ll enjoy a glass of wine while our chef demonstrates the skills for filleting and cooking fish as well as showing you how to prepare some delicious sides and sauces.
Following the cookery demonstrations, you’ll move through to our dining room where you will enjoy a two course meal with wine.*
Menu for 12th March, 10th June & 18th November:
- Cullen skink
- Home cured mackerel and pickled vegetables
- Salt and pepper squid
- Roasted hake fillet wrapped in pancetta & white bean cassoulet & pesto
- Vanilla cheesecake
Menu for 1st April, 15th May, 22nd August:
- Moules Mariniere with Cream, Garlic & Parsley
- Mini Fish Pie topped with Cheesy Mash
- The “King” Of Prawn Cocktails
- Salmon Fillet with Basil Mayonnaise, Lemon Flavored Potatoes & Green Beans Wrapped in Pancetta
- Chocolate & Almond Brownie
Menu for 19th Feb & 3rd October:
- Asparagus Wrapped in Smoked Salmon & Hollandaise Sauce
- The Cook School Fish Supper with Mushy Peas
- Seared King Scallops with Stornoway Black Pudding & Apple
- Pan Fried Fillet of Sea Bream with Saffron Cocotte Potatoes, Tenderstem Broccoli with Almonds & Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Raspberry Posset
Time: Starts 5.45pm – around 9.30pm.
* Package includes three glasses of wine/bottles of beer or unlimited soft drinks per person. Additional wine/beer is available to purchase. Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Demo and Dine evenings are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.