In this class you’ll learn how to make quintessentially French dishes such as bouillabaisse (a seafood soup), beef bourguignon (a rich stew), and the classic French apple dessert, apple tart tatin. Bon appétit!
- Bouillabaisse & Aioli Crouton
- Toulouse Sausage Cassoulet
- Beef Bourguignon & Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Apple Tart Tatin & Vanilla Ice Cream
Class cooks: Bouillabaisse, Bourguignon & Apple Tart Tatin
Chef demos: Gougeres, Aioli Crouton, Dauphinoise Potatoes
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the chance to meet the other guests in the class whilst enjoying tea/coffee and a fresh scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout the day to assist.
Once you’ve finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
* Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Day classes are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.