In this class you’ll learn how to make quintessentially French dishes such as bouillabaisse (a seafood soup), beef bourguignon (a rich stew), and the classic French apple dessert, apple tart tatin. Bon appétit!
You’ll enjoy a glass of wine as our chef demonstrates a range of dishes plus you’ll have the chance to taste each of the dishes throughout the demonstrations. Your evening will finish with a two course meal served with wine.
- Bouillabaisse & Aioli Crouton
- Toulouse Sausage Cassoulet
- Beef Bourguignon & Dauphinoise Potatoes
- Apple Tart Tatin & Vanilla Ice Cream
Time: Starts 5.45pm – around 9.30pm.
* Package includes three glasses of wine/bottles of beer or unlimited soft drinks per person. Additional wine/beer is available to purchase. Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Demo and Dine evenings are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.