Game lovers unite, this class is packed with dishes made using Scotland’s finest game processed and prepared by our sister business Braehead Foods.
Join us to watch our chefs prepare five delicious dishes for you to enjoy throughout the evening. As you enjoy a drink, our chefs will demonstrate the menu for the evening offering three tasters to kick start your night.
You will then move through to our dining room to enjoy your main course and dessert washed down with a glass of wine.
Your evening will include three drinks per person with a vast range to choose from including wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Pan Fried Breast Of Wood Pigeon, Braised Butter Beans, Wild Mushrooms + Red Wine
- Pheasant Pithivier, Ayrshire Bacon + Scottish Cider
- Roasted Mallard Duck, Parsnips 2 Ways, Red Cabbage + Juniper
- Roast Grouse, Fondant Potato, Watercress, Bread Sauce + Game Chips
- Apple + Cinnamon Samosa, Gingerbread Crumb + Mascarpone
Time: Starts 5.45pm – around 9.30pm.
* Package includes three glasses of wine/bottles of beer or unlimited soft drinks per person. Additional wine/beer is available to purchase. Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Demo and Dine evenings are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.