Menu for 28th February, 4th April & 10th May:
- Profiteroles, vanilla cream and warm chocolate sauce
- Carrot cake with cream cheese icing and marzipan carrots
- Custard creams
- Homemade shepherds pie
Class Makes – Profiteroles, warm chocolate sauce, carrot cake, marzipan carrots and custard creams
Chef Demonstrates – Vanilla cream, cream cheese icing and shepherds pie
Menu for 2nd October:
- Warm Pear + Frangipane Tart
- Black Forest Gateau with Chantilly Cream
- Petit Coat Tail Shortbread
- Individual Steak Pie, Creamed Potatoes + Carrots
Class makes: Warm Pear + Frangipane Tart, Black Forest Gateau + Petit Coat Tail Shortbread
Chef demos: Chocolate Ganache, Chantilly Cream + Individual Steak Pie, Creamed Potatoes + Carrots
Menu for 12th June:
- Individual Sticky Toffee Pudding & Warm Butterscotch Sauce
- Gateau Fraisier
- Gingersnap Biscuits
- Chicken, Mushroom & Pancetta Risotto
Class makes: Individual Sticky Toffee Puddings, Sponge, Crème Patisserie, Gingersnap Biscuits
Chef demos: Warm Butterscotch Sauce, Lemon Syrup & Chicken, Mushroom & Pancetta Risotto
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the chance to meet the other guests in the class whilst enjoying tea/coffee and a fresh scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout the day to assist.
Once you’ve finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
* Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Day classes are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.