Menu for 21st February, 19th April & 31st October:
- Roasted pepper and caper bruschetta
- Wild mushroom risotto with truffle
- Chicken saltimbocca and green beans with lemon and garlic
- Traditional tiramisu
- Focaccia bread
Class Makes: Cioppino, wild mushroom risotto with truffle and chicken saltimbocca
Chef Demonstrates: Green beans with lemon and garlic, traditional tiramisu and focaccia bread
Menu for 29th March & 24th May:
- Gnocchi with Black Olive Tapenade
- Aubergine Cannelloni with Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Aquacotta Soup
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Pizza Bianco
Class Makes: Gnocchi with Black Olive Tapenade, Aubergine Cannelloni + Spaghetti Carbonara
Chef Demonstrates: Roasted Tomato Sauce, Vanilla Panna Cotta + Pizza Bianco
Menu for 18th September & 14th November:
- Classic Italian Minestrone
- Whipped Polenta, Spiced Sausage + Salsa Verde
- Taleggio + Salami Croquette
- Ragu of Slow Cooked Beef with Pappardelle Pasta
- Pistachio, Limoncello + Raspberry Semi Freddo
- Margherita Pizza
Class makes: Classic Italian Minestrone, Taleggio + Salami Croquette + Ragu of Slow Cooled Beef with Pappardelle Pasta
Chef demos: Pistachio, Limoncello + Raspberry Semi Freddo + Margherita Pizza
Our full day classes offer you the chance to spend a day in the kitchen with our expert chefs where you will learn how to cook a range of delicious dishes from your chosen theme.
Your day begins in our dining room where you will have the chance to meet the other guests in the class whilst enjoying tea/coffee and a fresh scone.
You will then move through to the kitchen where our chef will begin to demonstrate your chosen dishes. Each guest has their own individual state of the art cooking station where they recreate the dish our chef has demonstrated. Our chef will be on hand throughout the day to assist.
Once you’ve finished cooking in the afternoon you will have the chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a two course lunch which you will have made along with a glass of wine.
Timing: 9.45am and finish around 3pm.
* Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Day classes are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.