One of the most popular types of cuisine in the world…Italian! Who couldn’t love a country that brings us pasta, pizza, amazing Italian breads and desserts including tiramisu and panna cotta.
Join us to watch our chefs prepare five Italian dishes for you to enjoy throughout the evening. As you enjoy a drink, our chefs will demonstrate the menu for the evening offering three tasters to kick start your night.
You will then move through to our dining room to enjoy your main course and dessert washed down with a glass of wine.
Your evening will include three drinks per person with a vast range to choose from including wine, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
Menu for 25th November:
- Roasted pepper and caper bruschetta
- While mushroom risotto with truffle
- Chicken saltimbocca and green beans with lemon and garlic
- Focaccia bread
- Traditional tiramisu
Menu for 1st December:
- Classic Italian minestrone
- Whipped polenta, spiced sausage and salsa verde
- Taleggio and salami croquette
- Ragu of slow cooked beef with papperdelle pasta
- Margherita pizza
- Pistachio, limoncello and raspberry semi freddo
Menu for 5th December:
- Focaccia dough
- Aqua cotta – the real soup of the Tuscany
- Courgette, ricotta and cherry tomato involtini
- Risotto – basic for fish, meat and vegetable
- Milanese style chicken with herby Parmesan crumb
- Salsa verde – the classic Italian sauce
- Almond lemon and ricotta cake
Time: Starts 5.45pm – around 9.30pm.
* Package includes three glasses of wine/bottles of beer or unlimited soft drinks per person. Additional wine/beer is available to purchase. Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Demo and Dine evenings are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.