During your evening, Chef Stuart will demonstrate how to cook your steak to perfection, whether you like it rare, medium or well done. He will also demonstrate some tasty sauces and sides to go with your steak while you enjoy a glass of wine.
You will then get the chance to pull on your apron and put the skills you’ve learned to the test by cooking your steak. You will then get the chance to enjoy this with a glass of wine* and accompaniments provided by Chef Stuart. You will finish off you evening with a delicious dessert!
Menu One: 17th September and 26th November
- Confit Chicken, Caesar Style Salad& Cajun Mayonnaise
- Pan fried Scotch sirloin steak (200g) – Confit Tomatoes, Field Mushrooms & Triple Cooked Chips
- Peppercorn Sauce & Béarnaise Sauce
- Chocolate Fondant – Caramel Sauce & Arran Dairies Vanilla Ice Cream
Menu Two: 30th October and 11th December
- Cook School Fish Cake, Homemade Tartare Sauce & Rocket
- Pan Fried Scotch Rib Eye Steak (170g) – Garlic King Prawns, Confit Tomatoes, Field Mushrooms & Triple Cooked Chips
- Shallot & Red Wine Sauce and Chimichurri
- Glazed Lemon Tart – Vanilla Custard & Arran Dairies Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
* Package includes a themed cocktail/mocktail on arrival, two glasses of wine/bottles of beer or unlimited soft drinks per person. Additional wine/beer is available to purchase. Please note that menus are subject to change due to availability and seasonality of foods. Demo and Dine evenings are suitable for people aged 18 years and over. To view our cancellation policy please click here.