- 2 x 200g Sirloin Steak
- 2 x Field Mushrooms
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 25g Butter
1. Lift out steaks until they come to room temperature around two hours will do.
2. Pre heat oven to 180c. Put field mushrooms on a lined tray with olive oil, salt and pepper. Put the tomatoes in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper and toss so they are evenly coated. Then place them on the lined tray and put in your pre heated oven.
3. Heat a frying pan up until hot then add a little olive oil. I am going to cook mine for 3 minutes either side, making sure to seal of the fat and the sides properly. Add in butter spooning it over the steak as it bubbles up.
4. Remove steak from pan and rest for at half the cooking time. Take out the mushrooms and tomatoes and serve.
Triple Cooked Chips
- 4 Rooster Potatoes
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Salt and Vinegar
1. Cut potatoes to suitable size.
2. Heat vegetable oil to 100c and blanch chips until cooked all the way through but with no colour on them.
3. Lift out with suitable spoon onto a tray lined with kitchen roll and let air dry until a skin forms on them.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Heat up oil to 180c and cook until crispy and brown.
5. Season sparingly with salt and vinegar.