If you fancy taking advantage of the weather and having a bbq, these baby back ribs are the perfect bbq treat 👇
Barbecue Baby Back Rib Recipe
😋 12 meaty pork ribs
😋 1 tsp olive oil
😋 1 white onion, finely chopped
😋 400g chopped tomato
😋 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
😋 85g brown sugar
😋 35ml malt vinegar
😋 35ml Worcestershire sauce
😋 1 tsp tomato purée
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat 4-5 mins, until softened.
2. Put the ribs in a large pan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the saucepan with onion, season and mix. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 mins, until thickened.
4. Once ready, blitz the sauce and pass it through a sieve to make sure its smooth.
5. Drain the ribs well, then brush with BBQ sauce.
3. Grill or barbecue for 15-20 mins, turning from time to time until shiny and slightly charred in places.