- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup of Eggs
- ¾ cup Milk
- 4 Egg Whites
- Vegetable Oil
- Small bunch Rosemary or Thyme leaves only
- Sea Salt
1. Heat oven to 220c
2. Drizzle the vegetable oil evenly into two 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tins or a 12 hole non-stick muffin tin and place in the oven to heat until it’s smoking hot.
3. To make the batter, tip the plain flour into a bowl and beat in the eggs until smooth.
4. Gradually add the milk and carry on beating. Now add in your extra egg whites and whisk vigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
5. Strain the batter into a jug, and then remove the hot tins from the oven. Carefully and evenly pour the batter into the holes.
6. Place the tins back in the oven and leave undisturbed for 20-25 mins until the puddings have puffed up and browned.
7. Roughly chop herbs and mix with sea salt then season your puddings sparingly.